Genpact is Hiring Commerce Graduate for the Position of Manager – Taxation
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Manager – Taxation position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Manager – Taxation at Genpact
- Post Name : Manager – Taxation
- Qualifications: Commerce Graduate
- Experience : 01+Years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on Resume
Manager – Taxation Job Description:
- Perform and review tax analysis for UK employment taxes like PSA, P11D, STBV and indirect taxes likes EU IPT, Australian GST, Irish IPT
- Perform and review tax analysis for UK Corporate taxes likes Tax Nominal analysis, UK Corporate return taxable income calculation etc.
- Review, analyze and adjust UK tax reporting package submissions and ensure key risks and issues relating to tax compliance are identified, detailed, and communicated to the appropriate partners and with management in a timely manner.
- Prepare tax work papers and perform special projects, ad-hoc reporting and tax analysis as needed.