Genpact is hiring B.Com .Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Noida
- Post Name:B2B Collections
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience :02-07 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:1,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain. Managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes. Review disputes arising of shipments made to customer and provide correct disposition to invoices. This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, resolving open credits, managing write-offs. The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts. Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution Additionally, the Receivables Analyst must assess collectability, make decisions to escalate internally and/or externally, and consistently follow up for resolution.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply