Genpact is Hiring CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA Finance (Candidate with B.Com in Graduation) for the Position of Assistant Manager
Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Assistant Manager position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Assistant Manager at Genpact
- Post Name : Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualifications: CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA Finance (Candidate with B.Com in Graduation)
- Experience : 01+ Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Noida
- Selection : Based on Resume
Assistant Manager Job Description:
- Yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role.
- Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal vs. Projected P&L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the Key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Provide financial support to the business in short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost benefit analysis etc.