Genpact Hiring CA,ICWA (CMA),M.Com,MBA/PGDM candidates for Assistant Manager/Business Analyst – TTS reconciliation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager/Business Analyst – TTS reconciliation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager/Business Analyst – TTS reconciliation
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),M.Com,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Genpact Building,,DLF City, Phase V,Sector Road, S, ector 53,Gurgaon, , GURGAON, Haryana, India
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of costing Process in FMCG / Equipment Plant Finance and Supply chain Finance understanding Costing at SKU and its linkage to bill of material (BOM) level Rolling forecast skills and complete Costing / Factory / Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Understanding of costing Process in FMCG / Equipment Plant Finance and Supply chain Finance understanding Costing at SKU and its linkage to bill of material (BOM) level Provide key inputs for decision support, TTS reconciliation Communicating to the internal partners Timely & accurate Sales Accounting process perfection Proficient in handling finance queries Process improvement planning
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.