Genpact Hiring CA Inter,B.Com,M.Com candidates for Process Developer – Underwriting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Genpact With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Process Developer – Underwriting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Process Developer – Underwriting
- Qualification: CA Inter,B.Com,M.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounting for transaction processed via Lloyd’s (“LCA messages”) across Pembroke managed syndicates; including preparing and uploading the journals into the accounting ledger Prepare journal entries in accordance with Ironshore accounting policies
- Prepare monthly schedules for accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and upload the relevant journals into the accounting ledger Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations, clearly identifying reconciling items and ensuring resolutions are achieved
- Support the accounting for insurance technical transactions across the managed syndicates Intercompany %26amp; Bank reconciliation and confirmation Sub-Ledger vs General-Ledger reconciliation review
- Ensure all activities on the MEC are updated. Prepare monthly Balance Sheet schedules %26amp; reconciliation Resolve general accounting and reporting issues in consultation with the Team Lead
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.