Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA Inter/ICWA Inter/B.Com/MBA for Assistant Manager – FP&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact Ltd,With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – FP&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Genpact
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – FP&A
- Qualification: CA Inter/ICWA Inter/B.Com/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead a FP&A team ensuring adherence to baseline values for all Service Level Agreements – KPI & CPI Be responsible for yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Supervise your team’s targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role. Handle close timelines and communicate on a timely basis if deadlines slip Be compatible with the Business Accounting teams and internal partners to resolve issues
- Prioritize multiple partners and be responsible for supporting the metrics reporting for the significant process People Management – be a peoples manager involving in hiring, structured learning path, operations mentor for the team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.