Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA/CPA/CFA/MBA/B.Com for Sr. Manager/Manager-FP&A-Forecasting & Budgeting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility for the Sr. Manager/Manager-FP&A-Forecasting & Budgeting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Sr. Manager/Manager-FP&A-Forecasting & Budgeting
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CFA/MBA/B.Com
- Experience:09-14+ years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 13,00,000 – 20,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- •Managing Financial Planning and forecasting: Business-wise yearly financial planning, forecasting for rest of the year (revenue and all cost lines including headcount, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets, utilization levels etc.) and drive it through Performance reviews.
- •Lead business analysis; whether it be optimizing data models and tools or to recommend and implement new ones.
- •Provide decision support through modeling financial scenarios, profitability models, and analysis around critical initiatives, efficiency drivers along with business metrics.
- •Work on the adoption of the standardized and streamlined reporting packs in consultation with business partners, drive Improvement strategies. To drive transformation projects towards business improvement strategies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.