General Mills Released Job Openings On 24-11-2021.General Mills, Inc., nicknamed “Big G”, is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for General Mills Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
General Mills Recruiting CA/ACCA/CMA/MBA Candidates with 04-08+ Years Experience for Senior Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage quarterly, year-end Financial Reporting Understand data flow across sub ledger process to help provide resolution Having hands on experience on systems i.e. SAP, Workiva, Blackline, HFM, Financial Reporting Tactical knowledge on Chart of accounts set up & organization Escalate issues to appropriate personnel to get timely resolution. Works in collaboration with the Local Business Controller teams in ensuring timely and accurate completion of financial reporting tasks 70% of Time Statutory Financial Reporting Subject matter expertise & hands-on with Statutory US & Local GAAPs (IFRS), HFM, Consolidation Knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and international auditing standards Experience with international tax structures and the translation of these structures to the financial statements Pro-actively maintains up to date knowledge of Accounting Standards and Regulations impacting General Mills. Lead & prepare various schedules required for internal and external reporting on a GAAP, statutory reporting basis, financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and footnote schedules. Pro-actively seeks areas to improve both the Statutory Reporting process Statutory reporting process & related internal processes Liaise with auditors and internal team as appropriate, so as to ensure that all local GAAP requirements are fulfilled Planning and Preparing Financial Statements –