Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
General Mills is hiring B.S. or B.A. or B.E degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA/CA) or IT …General Mills is the home of championship people. We are the world€™s 5th largest manufacturer and marketer of consumer foods products, with annual worldwide net sales of more than $15 billion. General Mills ranks as the 4th most reputable company in the United States and the 11th most reputable company in the world in 2008 reputation research published by Forbes. Fortune magazine has rated General Mills as 100 Best companies to work for and we have ranked at #7 by Training Magazine…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: General Mills
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:Sr. Financial Analyst
- Qualification: B.S. or B.A. or B.E degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA/CA) or IT
- Experience :07-10+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: 7,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist IT Controls Lead in US and Global Internal Control lead in ensuring a superior IT control environment throughout our global operations
- Assist/Lead, IT Controls Lead in US and Global Internal Control lead annual risk assessment process for IT processes to ensure that key IT risks are properly mitigated by effectively designed internal controls
- Strictly apply SOX methodology in IT Application Control testing
- Along with IT Controls Lead responsible for SOX Program for IT globally
- Assist/Lead in coordination of annual external IT audit process with external auditors
- Work and influence IT business teams personnel including senior executives in IT Team to resolve internal and external audit findings in a timely manner.
- Lead governance of risk assessment and control design of segregation of duties (SAP GRC)
- Stay abreast of new developments and maintain an understanding of leading practices in IT technology, accounting regulations, governmental regulations or internal control procedures.
- Lead Ad hoc projects related to IT controls (process improvements, efficiencies, RPA/AI Strategy etc.)
- Identify and pursue self-development opportunities through continuing education and on the job assignments.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply