General Mills hiring for India GIC – Executive – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.General Mills, Inc., is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: General Mills
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: India GIC – Executive – Finance
- Qualification: Bachelors in Finance & Accountancy
- Experience : 2+ Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform timely inventory reconciliation for 3rd Party Co-Packers
- Support business continuity to meet critical business objective
- Work and resolve issues related daily, weekly and monthly activities (E.g. Inventory reports, Negative inventory report, Prepare JE’s,)
- Work on month end activities (Negative Clear report, Net stock Adjustments, prepare accruals journal entries)
- Ensure KPI’s are consistently met.
- Ensure all set SLA’s are met as per set accuracy and timelines
- Review and resolve exception items such as aged items in a timely manner.
- Accurately process journal entries and perform account Reconciliations
- Support audit and control to ensure compliance with GMI and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Develop strong relationships with business partners including other Mumbai support teams and Minneapolis headquarter teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.