General Electric is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for post of Lead Finance Specialist
Candidates can get more detail about notification through the link provided below . Please Join in whats app groups for daily alerts.
Role: Lead Finance Specialist
Qualification & Experience: B.Com with 5 years of experience.
No of Vacancies: 1
This will be a key role in Global Accounting Operations team with primary responsibility to drive process improvements by introducing standardization, automation and increased systems utilization. Candidate need to have thorough understanding of business processes, finance systems and centralized databases.
1. Understand and analyze identified process pain points to scope out areas where process/systems changes are to be implemented.
2. Exercise subject matter expertise to lead and implement both process and systems changes.
3. Lead, analyze and evaluate requirements for system solutions and enhancements that improve business processes and/or provide increased controllership.
4. Understand GAAP and STAT accounting regulations to align business processes with overall organizational priorities.
5. Define detailed functional requirements in a partnership with various stake holders and to provide better solutions.
About the Company:
General Electric is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food and beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue..
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online.
Click her for more details
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|