Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
General Electric Hiring Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance for Finance Manager 2 – Accounting Operations .General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: General Electric
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Manager 2 – Accounting Operations
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience :10+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Partner with HQ team to develop strategy and implement legal entity and company code simplification. Coordinate structural changes with regional controllership / operational finance teams to minimize disruption to business. Identify opportunities to simplify the current closing processes (quarterly and monthly) by centralizing and automating specific ERP processes.
- Own overall Grid SW account reconciliation process including account reconciliation assignment, reduction in aged unreconciled account through root cause analysis and process improvement and provide key KPIs related to account reconciliation cycle in business.
- Provide oversight of Grid SW closing and reporting process through engagement with HQ teams and proactively identify closing and reporting issues and resolution. Support the global financial reporting process including balance sheet analysis and commentary.
- Support migration of non-strategic ERPs to the SAP /Fusion financial system to minimize business disruption and impact on key reporting KPIs. Provides cross functional support to enable key controllership initiatives and provide support for driving simplification and consistency initiatives around critical business processes.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply