GE Renewable Energy is hiring Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification/ MBA .GE Renewable Energy is a division of General Electric headquartered in Paris, France focusing on production of energy from renewable sources. Its portfolio of products includes wind, hydroelectric and solar power generating solutions…..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: GE Renewable Energy
- Location :Noida
- Post Name:Lead Tax Specialist – Tax Operations
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification/ MBA
- Experience :05-06+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead direct tax operations for GE Renewable Energy Hub – India across each of the Business Units, managing a team of 1-2 people
- Be single POC for business tax and finance teams for India direct tax matters.
- External filings
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the income tax returns and schedules prepared.
- Collection, preparation & analysis of financial data, legal documents and other relevant info required for local tax filings/ tax audits and any other statutory requirements.
- Provide audit support to external tax advisors including preparing reconciliations and collating requested information/documents.
- Prepare settlement of outstanding tax liabilities if necessary.
- Internal accounting and processes
- Update eCompliance once the return is filed & upload filed documents electronically.
- Prepare/ review in-scope quarterly tax provision for businesses/divisions, annual RTA, perform ASC740 and ETR analysis, validate tax balance sheet accounts, coordinate with businesses and local tax team with respect to valuation allowance and FIN48 reserve analysis.
- Prepare / review CIT returns & reconciliations, including monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations before the return is filed
- Assist with all tax operational matters and identify any compliance issues. Escalate matters to Tax Ops Leader for advice and resolution.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply