Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GE Power is looking to hire CA,MBA for the Chief Finance Officer role.General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Noida location & Chief Finance Officer Role
GE Power Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: GE Power
- Location : Noida
- Post Name:Chief Finance Officer
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience :20+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Optimize finance procedures in order to deliver the best quality and transparency of information and analysis to the Audit Committee & Board.
- Primary responsibility will include to partner with the Finance colleagues to manage the company’s finances, including project controlling, financial planning, management of financial risks, taxation, and financial reporting etc.
- Drive overall ownership and accountability regarding Controllership initiatives across business, including key controllership metrics (statutory financial statement filings, statutory audit requirements, account reconciliation, etc)
- Lead and work with finance team to drive prioritization and implementation of controllership efforts and ensure on-going achievement of controllership excellence.
- Ensure Regulatory compliances within the Finance and as the KPM in the business at large.
- Drive timeliness and accuracy in financial closing & reporting and manage related communications with HQ / Units. Lead the general accounting, monthly/ quarterly close procedures and reporting process.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply