GE Power Hiring CA/MBA for Chief Finance Officer .General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: GE Power
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Chief Finance Officer
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience :20+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Be the financial partner to the Management team advising, supporting, alerting and challenging the regions & management around critical issues to the region/site financial performance.
- Optimize finance procedures in order to deliver the best quality and transparency of information and analysis to the Audit Committee & Board.
- Primary responsibility will include to partner with the Finance colleagues to manage the company’s finances, including project controlling, financial planning, management of financial risks, taxation, and financial reporting etc.
- Drive overall ownership and accountability regarding Controllership initiatives across business, including key controllership metrics (statutory financial statement filings, statutory audit requirements, account reconciliation, etc)
- Lead and work with finance team to drive prioritization and implementation of controllership efforts and ensure on-going achievement of controllership excellence.
- Ensure Regulatory compliances within the Finance and as the KPM in the business at large.
- Drive timeliness and accuracy in financial closing & reporting and manage related communications with HQ / Units. Lead the general accounting, monthly/ quarterly close procedures and reporting process.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-