GE Aviation Recruitment 2021. GE Aviation recruiting CA,ICWA,MBA,Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting,Finance for Finance Manager – Inventory and Pricing and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. Eligibility for the Finance Manager – Inventory and Pricing as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: GE Aviation
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Finance Manager – Inventory and Pricing
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,MBA,Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting,Finance
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The candidate needs to have a strong plant accounting background. Responsibilities includes but not limited to,
- Inventory processes & Control: Own Inventory accuracy for entire plant. Conduct physical verification of inventory, provide finance leadership for perpetual inventory / Cycle count process, provide variance analysis & manage stock adjustments. Guide Warehouse & COE teams on various inventory processes /corrections. Manage Inventory valuation accuracy as per accounting standards. Drive inventory reduction targets with COE teams. Manage yearly standard cost rollups of inventories and factory OCPH calculation and standardization of the same.
- Inventory Planning: Ensuring timely preparation of inventory budget/targets. Submission of QMI(Forecast) related to inventory and reporting of actuals with variance analysis.
- Data Analytics: Publish various dashboards enabling COE / Materials teams to manage inventory risks. Manage Purchase Returns & Scrap disposal processes. Provide consumption analysis to meet statutory compliance requirements.
- Period Closing: Own Inventory period closing process and reconcile GL balances for direct cost & inventory accounts. Workout inventory valuation, Obsolescence and other adjustment entries asper Inventory policies. Reconcile subsidiary ledger with general ledger. Own all Inventory and Cost Accounting ledgers in Balance Sheet and P&L for MMF.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in GE Aviation entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with GE Aviation entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.