Future Generali India Insurance hiring graduate for Channel Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Future Generali India Insurance (FGII) Company Limited is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between the Future Group and Assicurazioni Generali. It commenced business in September 2007 and achieved break-even in its 6th year of operation.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Channel Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Future Generali India Insurance
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager-Forex
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: ₹ 7,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
1.Managing and growing the channel
2. Recruitment of Sales Officers ensuring the individual target of the team members are met
3. Ensure the agent activation and the agent productivity for the Team
4. Owner of the P&L – Maintaining the operations in cost given and ensuring the critical parameters are in line
5. Responsible for achieving the top line, SM target achievement and agent activation and productivity
6. Provide end to end solutions to agents thereby ensuring that service level commitments are met. Nil service escalations
7. Coordination with the various departments for the approvals and smooth issuance of the Proposal
8. Nil Discrepancy
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for full details and Apply