Fullerton India Credit Company hiring Graduate,Postgraduate for State Collections Manager.Fullerton India Credit Company Limited is registered as NBFC – Investment and Credit Company (NBFC-ICC) with the Reserve Bank of India and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd., which in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Pte. Ltd., Singapore. Fullerton Financial Holdings invests in financial institutions in emerging markets with its prime focus on business and consumer banking.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Fullerton India Credit Company
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: State Collections Manager
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience : 9-14 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: ₹ 13,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing recovery of secured & unsecured loan products within the State
- Implement systems in collections flows & recovery department for meeting audit requirements
- Leading a time of sizeable strength , mentoring and coaching the collections team including periodic trainings.
- Co-ordination among cross functional teams (Sales, Collections, Fraud, Risk) and central teams
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply