- Finance Analyst will be a finance partner to the relevant business team. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
- Own the P&L and co-own the goals for the category/business function including preparing Annual business plan and rolling forecasts.
- Facilitate the Business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time.
- Evaluate all pricing/marketing proposals done by the business team and analyze the financial impact in the P&L.
- Continuously monitor the pulse of the business and work with business to drive down inefficient cost and optimize for spends
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
Job role: Financial Analyst.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM, CA with 3-8 years experience.
Salary: 16-22.5 L P.A.