HCL hiring B. Com,BBA,M. Com,MBA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL
- Location : Noida, Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Financial Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: B. Com,BBA,M. Com,MBA
- Experience: 00 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: INR 50,000 – 1,75,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : HCL Technologies Ltd., N5 Building, A-22, Sector-60, Noida. HCL Technologies Ltd. Technology Hub, SEZ. Plot No. 3A, Sector 126. Noida
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Chander Mohan (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Yogendra Singh BishtContact Number – 9971777986 & 9599555476
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in other functions as well as and when required. Job Responsibilities :
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. • Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos. • Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.