NPS Trust hiring CA,CFA,CS,CWA,LLB,Others for Manager and Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. National Pension System Trust (NPST) was established by PFRDA as per the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act of 1882 for taking care of the assets and funds under the NPS in the best interest of the subscribers. The powers, functions and duties of NPS Trust are laid down under the PFRDA (National Pension System Trust) Regulations 2015, besides the provisions of the Trust deed dated 27.02.2008.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager and Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NPS Trust
- Location : Multiple locations
- Post Name: Manager and Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA,CFA,CS,CWA,LLB,Others
- Experience: 00 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :29-01-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Mode of selection will be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview). Phase I written test will be of 200 marks with total 150 minutes. Phase II will consist of two papers of each of 100 marks. Candidates who got qualify in Phase I & Phase II will be called for interview.
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- National Pension System Trust(NPS Trust) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 14 posts of Manager and Assistant Manager.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 29-01-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
How to Apply :
Candidates possessing the proposed eligibility criteria may apply online with in due date, filling in all concerned details properly, After making sure that they meet the eligibility criteria. No need to send print at this stage. Keeping a print copy is advisable though.