Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JPMorgan Chase Bank is Hiring Chartered Accountant .JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:Legal Entity Controller – Analyst
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :00-02+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- FX Trade- out
- Monitoring the integrity of the local and US books and records of the legal entity, to be executed with reference to the Legal Entity Control Standards policy and other applicable global policies, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Perform detailed analysis of the balance sheet and P&L variances.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders
- Preparation of various US regulatory reporting
- Hyperion attestation of results and variance commentary
- Review monthly TB
- Corporate balances review
- Variance analysis, NII Analysis, Expenses review
- Review of reasonableness of expenses in London Branch which will be attributed to LLP in the following month.
- Provide analytical summary to LEC
- Flash & Business commentary, Follow up any queries raised by LEC
- Management of fast and appropriate response to queries. Preparation and delivery of MIS reports due to senior management
- Maintaining control sheets and high ticks for the month
- Passing PCA’s in the GL including Equity Pick up’s.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply