IBM Walk in Drive for Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances..Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of financcial accountant position as follows .
IBM walk in time,venue,contact details :
- Post Name : Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualifications: B.com , BBA , MBA ,M.Com
- Experience :0 – 1 years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Location: Chennai
- Selection : Based on interview
Financial Analyst Job description or Requirements:-
You will be involved in Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing. Involve identifying the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately and timely.
1. Perform Invoice matching and also identify and resolve exceptions.
2. Prioritize urgent invoice and aged invoice processing.
3. Adhere to policies as per Compliance / SOX norms. E.g. documents to be posted after due Approval.
4. Only candidates with Commerce Background (Bcom, BBM, BBA, Mcom,MBA) Freshers are encouraged to attend this interview.
5. Handle manual and automatic payment requests
Click here for more details and Apply