Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Burger King hiring CA for the Position of Chartered Accountant
Burger King embarked on its journey in India with the opening of its first restaurant in Nov 2014 at Select CityWalk mall in South Delhi. Ever since its launch in India, the brand has been on a robust expansion strategy with presence across 50 cities and 230+ outlets. The brand has a strong presence in metros and tier 1 cities and has also ventured into tier II cities. Earlier this year the brand achieved the 200th restaurant milestone in a short time span of five years..Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview. Eligibility and important details of financial accountant position as follows-
Eligibility and important details of Chartered Accountant at Burger King :
- Post Name : Chartered Accountant
- Qualifications: CA
- Experience :0 – 2 years
- Vacancies : 1
- Salary : ₹ 8,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Location: Mumbai
Job Description Chartered Accountant :
– Preparation of monthly store wise profit and loss account; aggregate it by area managers, cities, formats etc.
– Robust / on time / consistent / accurate / Integrated MIS, business updates needed for crucial management decisions.
– On time circulation of monthly financial MIS, critical analysis, CFO dashboard.
– Evaluation of margins analysis by product, by market.
– Evaluation of labour cost, labour productivity.
– Discount analysis month on month and its impact on profitability.
– Delivery segment profitability by city by store.
– Analyzing all other components of P&L and provide inputs for optimization of cost.
– Discuss and drive cost improvement initiatives with operations team.
Click here for more details and Apply