JINDAL EXPORTS AND IMPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Jindal Group of Companies was incorporated in 1978 for the manufacturing and trading of industrial dyr, stuffs. In 1995, post the reformation policy, the trading of bullion (Gold & Silver) was started. Over the past 20 years, the company has been one of the top few traders in the country with a conscious effort at supplying bullion to the domestic markets at the most competitive rates along with efficiency for the customers..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JINDAL EXPORTS AND IMPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Location : Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 29/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 29 December – 2nd January , 5.30 PM – 8.00 PM
JINDAL HOUSE, 110, BABAR ROAD, OPP. HOTEL LALIT, NEAR BARAKHAMBA ROAD METRO STATION, NEW DELHI – 110001
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: ARJUN ( 9818785430 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Candidate should be capable to raise resources and liaising with various Govt.
- Departments and Banks for limits.
- Experience in finalization of Accounts and knowledge of Trade and finance, related products,
- Import/Export Day to day banking operations, RBI guidelines , TDS/GST, Treasury.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.