Walk in From 31st December – 9th January at Khazana Jewellery hiring B.Com for Cashier and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Khazana was established in the year 1989 to capitalize on the opportunity that was available in the organized retail sector. With Quality and Design being its principle focus, the brand has concentrated on catering to all the sections of the society and to a larger and diverse customer base. The prime focus of the Khazana’s business has been on Gold, Silver and Diamond..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Cashier as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Khazana Jewellery
- Location : Kukatpally
- Post Name: Cashier
- Qualification: B.Com,,BBA
- Experience: 0-3 years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :9th January
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 31st December – 9th January , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
“Khazana Jewellery Private Limited 344, MIG, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 072.” “040-66314900 040-66314902”Contact – Ramesh ( 7799824929 )
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: 7799824929Land Line : 040-66314900
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling the cash in the cash counter
- Managing the Billing activities
- Making Invoice
- Cash Collection from the Customers
- Accounting Activities
- Finance Activities
- Valuation of Gold
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.