Greet Technologies hiring Any Graduate for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Greet Technologies Pvt Ltd., is a growing service provider in India and a professionally managed company in the area of KPO (Accounts) with primary focus on Financial Transaction Processing as well as Customer Support..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Greet Technologies
- Location : Bengaluru( HSR Layout )
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-05 Years
- No of Vacancies: 25
- Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 6th January
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 28 December – 6th January , 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Greet Technologies Pvt Ltd 327-328, 6th Sector, 5th Main Service Road, Near HSR Flyover, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, 560102
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact: Abhilash ( 9789830683 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Role: To provide voice support to Tally customers from all over India and across the globe
- Qualification: Any Graduate having basic knowledge of accounts and ready to work in an Accounts process
- Must possess good communication skills in Hindi & English
- Terms & Conditions: Need to submit 10th & 12th original marks card for a period of 16 months
- Shifts: Willing to work in different day shifts starting from 9:00am to 7:30pm (girls) and 10:30am to 9:30pm (boys) based on 9 hour working
- Remuneration: Best in the industry
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.