Discover Matrix hiring Any Graduate for Accounts Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Discover Matrix has evolved into one of the leading consultants in the field of Studying Abroad and Immigration. Established in 2001, with the objective of opening up opportunities to Indian students for overseas studies, Discover Matrix has built a strong reputation and is known for providing quality study abroad solutions to prospective students..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Discover Matrix
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Accounts Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 17th January
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 8th January – 17th January , 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
A-23, Ground Floor, Lajpat Nagar-2, Near by Lajpat Nagar Metro Station, Gate Number 2, New Delhi-110024.
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: ( 9810587693 )
Job Description/Skills Required
Greetings from Discover Matrix! We are Overseas Education and Immigration Consultants. We are almost 19 years old company having Official representations of top Universities around the world.
- Proficiency in accounts
- Good command over English
- Must be presentable and confident
- Must be well versed in MS Office ( MS Excel )
- Billing & Payments
- Maintain records in Excel
- Daily and petty cash account
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.