Wipro Is Hiring BCOM Graduate,MCOM For Voice Process and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Manager / Junior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Voice Process
- Qualification: BCOM Graduate,MCOM
- Experience: 0-4 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: HR- Moupriya @7980605758 ( watsapp me on same number) Send your resume at- email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling clients information with Integrity and Sensitivity.
- Resolving Escalations from Clients.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments, comfortable to work in rotational night shifts.
- Transport facility provided.
- 5 days working. (Two Days Rotational Week-Off)
- Provisions for Higher Studies in any field through Company.
- Multiple Recreational Facilities (Gym, Gaming Arena, On Campus Cafeteria 24X7, Lush Green Campus)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.