IIFL Securities Limited Walk in Drive for B.Com candidates for the role of Sales Executive/Officer :
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of Sales Executive/Officer position as follows .
IIFL Securities Limited Walk in Drive Time,Venue ,Contact details:
IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V,, Plot No. B -23,, MIDC, Thane Industrial Area, Wagle Estate, Thane (W) – 400604, MUMBAI, Maharashtra 400013,India
Eligibility and important details of Sales Executive/Officer Vacancy at IIFL Securities Limited :
- Post Name :Sales Executive/Officer
- Qualifications: B.Com
- Experience :00-05 Years of experience
- Vacancies : 10
- Salary :Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Location: Mumbai, Thane
- Selection : Based on interview
Sales Executive/Officer Job Description:
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals such as health insurance and term insurance
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Calling to potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responsible for collating Margins on account & Selling Insurance
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Maintain client relationship and provide them best service.
- To ensure quality parameters are met and TAT to respond to the customer is maintained.
- To ensure that the defined productivity targets on service levels, quality parameters are met consistently.
- To ensure complete and accuratere solution within the defined TATs.