Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting MBA/PGDM in Finance for Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.Eligibility for the Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Trainee
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM in Finance
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals is required
- Must show the ability to establish priorities and concentrate on detailed information
- Ability to handle time critical situations while meeting rigorous deadlines
- Attention to detail is critical
- Must be adept in all Microsoft Office programs, with a special emphasis in Excel
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to actively participate in projects
- Desire to learn new and complex financial instruments and processes
- Willingness to participate in the development and enhancement processes and productivity
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.