Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Franklin Templeton is Hiring Graduate .Franklin Resources Inc. is an American multinational holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Templeton; it is a global investment firm founded in New York City in 1947 as Franklin Distributors, Inc.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Franklin Templeton
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:Accountant – US Corporate Accounting
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :02+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Accountant-Corporate Accounting is responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records for the assigned FT entities, including the preparation of journal entries, supporting schedules and variance analysis.
- Specifically, the accountant will be responsible for (1) preparing monthly accruals for assigned accounts, supporting schedules and variance analysis, (2) supporting the monthly regulatory reporting associated with assigned entities, and
- providing support during the month for adhoc activities as needed. The Accountant will be cross-trained on the assigned entity responsibilities as well as any additional entities for back-up support
- Lastly, on a quarterly basis, the Accountant will support the external financial reporting activities by completing the assigned deliverables
- The role is responsible for efficient and effective monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting close processes. The candidate will be expected to contribute to the production of external and internal financial schedules.
- In addition, with supervision, the role has the responsibility to ensure that the entities’ financial statements are in compliance with U.S. GAAP and Local GAAP (in case of other countries), internal control requirements, as well as internal Franklin Templeton (FT) Finance policies and procedures
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply