Franklin Templeton Investments Recruitment 2021. Franklin Templeton Investments recruiting CFA,CPA,CMA for Production Manager – GCSS and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Franklin Resources Inc. is an American multinational holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Templeton; it is a global investment firm founded in New York City in 1947 as Franklin Distributors, Inc.Eligibility for the Production Manager – GCSS as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Franklin Templeton Investments
- Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Production Manager – GCSS
- Qualification: CFA,CPA,CMA
- Experience:05-07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage and coordinate daily operations, production of client reports and business support needs globally. Consult with GCSS regional leaders and other functional groups in leveraging technology, ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements are met, reducing costs and increasing efficiencies by leading the development and implementation of new processes and business solutions.
- This position requires experience and leadership skills on establishing and constantly improving upon a global delivery model for operations infrastructure and delivering advanced institutional business solutions appropriate for each regional hubs
- Develop and provide support on complex issues relating to daily production/reporting. Provide guidance, coaching and career development to staff. Ensure optimal service is provided to front-offices/distributions globally and regional hubs four our institutional clients
- Build relationships among key business units and regional hubs to support a coherent, unified client support model.
- In addition to providing overall guidance to the department and direction when needed, the Manager will drive efficiencies through innovation and automation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.