Franklin Templeton Investments is hiring BA/BS in finance. Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets – our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Franklin Templeton Investments
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Analyst Tax Operations
- Qualification: BA/BS in finance
- Experience : 04-09 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Salary: Not disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Year-End and Country Tax Forms: (8802, 8821, 990T, 8966, Tax Power of Attorney):
- Conduct a thorough review, interpret, research and implementation of any new tax laws, Global Plus, Taxbridge and OneSource systems, enhancements and/or new IRS/Foreign/FATCA regulations
- Ensure income tax liability from the K-1 is accurate
- Validate all tax reclaim account data, custodian vendor files, and IRS/Foreign Market files and provide sign off.
- Interface with the IRS, internal and external clients.
- Validate and establish Global Plus tax processing rules related to Tax Statement and 1099 production to reduce risks and penalties.
- Determine income tax liability from the K-1 for the party that has interest in an entity
- Maintain vendor relationships with tax vendors and outside counsel
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of annual IRS tax forms.
- Facilitate audit requests and responses from Internal Audit and regulators.
- Tax payment and 945 & 1042-S:
- Applies expertise, knowledge and education to calculate the payment of NRA, Back-up, and FATCA Withholding amounts in Global Plus and Reconciliation files.
- Ensure the payments are made to the IRS by deadline to avoid late payment penalties.
- Maintain daily figures to produce the 945 as to produce the final information to balance the 1042-S
- Cyclical Tax Reporting Responsibilities and Projects: (I.E. B Notices, all W8 form certifications, W9, and policies and procedures)
- Research and Analyze fundamental IRS/Foreign Market regulations to ensure compliance
- Consult with team members, business partners, Global Compliance, and Tax Services regarding any issues or changes.
- Thoroughly communicate options and optimal resolution in or order to maintain compliance with IRS/Foreign
- Market rules and regulations. Some or all the communications may need to be reviewed by senior leaders, Marketing, and Legal.
- Present and interpret financial management reporting to senior leaders to make recommendations for foreign reclaims and client profitability.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply