Franklin Templeton Hiring CA Inter/MBA/CFA candidates for Senior Research Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Franklin Resources Inc. is an American multinational holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Templeton; it is a global investment firm founded in New York City in 1947 as Franklin Distributors, Inc. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Research Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Franklin Templeton
- Location :Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Senior Research Assistant
- Qualification: CA Inter/MBA/CFA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Senior Research Assistant are responsible for supporting Senior Research Analysts in building and maintaining financial models and writing quarterly updates
- Review financial filings, 3rd party research, news sources, and macro/industry data to assess company quarterly performance
- Interpret financial results and update detailed financial models to support investments
- Actively participate and collaborate in weekly meetings with Portfolio Managers to help influence portfolio performance
- Assist in analyzing credit agreements and loan documents
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.