Flipkart recruiting for Senior Associate – Accounts Receivable
Flipkart is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace offering over 30 million products cross 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics and Lifestyle. Flipkart is the only online player offering services such as In- a- Day Guarantee across 50 cities and Same- Day- Guarantee across 13 cities.
Flipkart is hiring CA with at least 2- 4 years of experience.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Senior Associate – Accounts Receivable
- The individual will be responsible for accounting and reporting for accounts receivables, revenue, expense of marketplace. Role will involve monthly/ quarterly reporting, compliance, audit and external stakeholder management
- Deliverables (Maximum 5- 6 key responsibilities)
- To ensure correct accounting of Accounts Receivable of marketplace
- Revenue accounting and KPI analysis
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Preparation of SOP
- Preparation and Provision of Adhoc reports.
- Periodic balance sheet PL expense reconciliation
- Work with cross functional teams and lead special initiative programs
- Strong focus on developing controls and checks to prevent and detect anomalies.
- Close operational / month- end activities in performing accounting and reporting.
- Handing internal, statutory audit, compliance and stakeholder management
- Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
- Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
- Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
- Establishing controls, checks and balances during accounting process and deliver as per accounting calendar.
- Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing interpersonal skills.
- Qualification Required:
- CA with at least 2- 4 years of experience in a role handling accounting, financial reporting Audit
- Candidates from E- commerce and retail background preferred.
- Knowledge of leading controls design, validation and remediation efforts.
- Exposure in project implementation of transformation automations.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Fluency in standard financial software and systems, including Oracle, Excel, Qlik View.
Other important details:
- Experience: 10-15 years
- Location: Bengluru
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.
- Posted date: 26/09/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply: 26/09/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from the Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on the interview (Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Age limit: Information not available
For more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with the above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in the comment box.