Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting CA,CFE for Manager- Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flipkart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. The company has launched its own product line in India called DigiFlip, which includes tablets, flash drives, and laptop bags.Eligibility for the Manager- Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager- Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA,CFE
- Experience:06-07+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Assess alignment with SOX / ICOFR controls for critical enterprise systems; develop effective and efficient processes to remediate compliance gaps.
- Identifying fraud patterns/exceptions through Data Analytics using SQL, Python, R, Advanced Excel
- Identify key areas of risk within the organisation and propose appropriate controls with the objective of mitigating the risks and improving financial & operational performance.
- Provide timely update on audits to Manager’s and hold regular update meetings with the auditees.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
- Work closely with the auditees to ensure appropriate action plans are provided to mitigate the risk highlighted.
- Prepare RCM’s, process notes, flow charts and other working papers.
- Prepare audit reports and be responsible for the overall quality of the report.
- Periodic follow-up with auditees of all agreed management action plans and monitor the timely implementation.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.