Flipkart Hiring CA,MBA for Assistant Manager – P2P .Flipkart is a Singaporean e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – P2P
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience :03-08+years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The AP Non Trade under Finance Controllership at Flipkart takes care of accounts payable operations i.e. Procure to Pay and Record to Report. Team is responsible for ensuring compliance to accounting policies of the company and applicable accounting standard framework in tracking and monitoring of Vendor payments.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies in accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines. Streamlining complete flow of Processing to payment and resolving issues/ escalations on timely manner to foster vendor relationships.
- Monthly Financial reporting for Accounts Payable including book closure, handling stat Audit, SOX audit, ICOFR compliance, etc. About the role Primary responsibility will be to establish and ensure control checks are in place while Invoices processing & reporting. GST and TDS compliance while invoice processing on Oracle Financial.
- Monitoring Invoice processing SLA and keep track of invoice pendency. Coordinating with user functions to get expense accrual inputs and MIS to ensure accurate and timely recording of expense. Key activities at month end will be finalizing of creditors, advances, prepaid expenses, lease accounting, forex revaluation & operating expenses.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply