Flipkart is hiring MBA .Flipkart Private Limited, d/b/a Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location :Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Post Name:Senior Manager I
- Qualification: MBA
- Experience :10-12+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- To work closely & with outsourced partners (OSPs) and Flipkart (FK) internal stakeholders in streamlining of monthly managed services billing & approval process, partner invoicing, timely partners payments.
- Work on required documentation/ system flows in setup in up COPC/process driven approach to the entire commercial function
- Ensure monthly accruals on billing are provided to Finance team as per timelines ; ensure accuracy on the accruals vs actual expenses for the month
- Closely with central procurement team & CX internal stakeholders in closing RFP/RFI, SOW, LOIs/ Contracts within required agreed timelines
- Evaluation of the new commercial proposals & building cost/benefit business cases for any new initiatives to close budgetary approval process with controllership
- Understand the learnings from the monthly billing and translate the learnings into operational planning and contractual terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with various functions of CX in gathering necessary cost inputs & translate these inputs into cost estimates for Qtrly/Semi/Annual Operating Plan & On-going Refresher plans.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply