Flipkart Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.Flipkart is an Indian internet trading platform headquartered in Bangalore. It was started in 2007 by former Amazon.com employees Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. With the launch of this company, online business has flourished in India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Flipkart Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Flipkart Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Chartered Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 12,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Key Areas of Responsibilities: Financial Planning and Budgeting Management Reporting Analysis of key activities and business metrics Key tasks: Assist the line managers with the periodic planning and budgeting process. Annual Operating Plan Monthly Rolling Forecasting Weekly revised rolling forecasting Prepare periodic financial performance reports highlighting actual vs forecast status for all the key financial metrics for the areas he/she is responsible for. Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions. Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplicates; coordinating information requirements. Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations. Analyze variances and explore potential problems with line managers. Make appropriate recommendations and advise of the impact on the business. Perform as a business partner to executives and senior management driving positives outcomes.