Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Flipkart is Hiring for Senior Manager – ERM
Qualification required is Chartered Accountant
Job location is Mumbai
Flipkart is Hiring Chartered Accountant . Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager – ERM
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :09-11+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manages and oversees the ethics investigation program by ensuring all reported cases from across Flipkart Group are addressed in a timely manner, consistent with global governance expectations and mandates, as well as proactively develops company specific tools/processes to further improve and enhance case handling to meet or exceed established KPIs and business needs.
- Responsible for managing Ethics investigations, working closely with HR, senior leadership and legal to drive the process and ensure timely conclusion of cases.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting on company’s case management metrics and trends ensuring the proactive engagement of the appropriate stakeholders to identify process gaps and potential solutions.
- Promotes an environment that reinforces the highest standards of ethics and integrity; including the interpretation of Flipkart’s Statement of Ethics / Code of Conduct to ensure that recommended actions/behaviors are consistent and aligned with core beliefs and values.
- Responsible for the execution, coordination and participation in activities to assess the effectiveness of the ethics program, including but not limited to risk assessments, Continuous Improvement Reviews and Compliance site Tours.
- Collaborates and shares best practices and insights with global compliance partners to drive continuous improvement and evaluation of program needs. Trains and coaches / mentors team members; actively engage in employee development and learning.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam