Flipkart Released Job Openings On 20-11-2021.Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Flipkart Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Flipkart Recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-07+ Years Experience for Manager – Finance Business Partner Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Finance Business Partner as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :West Bengal
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Mentor the team and ensure learning curve for their growth
- Ensure maintenance of Data archives for easy consumption whenever required
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.