Flex Ltd. is a Singaporean-domiciled multinational technological manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility : Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst
- Post Name : Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst
- Experience : 04-08 Years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary :Not Disclosed
- Location: Chennai
- Selection : Based on interview
- Responsible for management reporting and analysis and providing insights to the finance leadership to make financial decisions.
- Work on complex data models, advanced analytics, data mining, and provide intelligence to business partners using advanced Excel functionalities, PowerPoint, and VBA/SQL automations among others.
- Prepare daily, monthly and quarterly executive management reports, reconciliations, and analytics.
- Ensure consistency, timeliness and accuracy of meaningful insight / information, preventing any misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information.
- Create standard tools and methods of collecting and disseminating key financial data, including self-servicing tools such as Tableau or ThoughtSpot.
- Have strong desire and high energy to learn, adapt, and work on state-of-the-art accounting and financing models, techniques, methods, and processes.
- Actively participate and contribute in fCOE workstreams besides regular deliverables.
- Identify, recommend, and implement internal process improvement initiatives.