Fiserv is hiring CA Inter. Fiserv, Inc. aspires to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a global leader in payments and financial technology, the company helps clients achieve best-in-class results through a commitment to innovation and excellence in areas such as account processing and digital banking solutions; card issuer processing and network services; payments; e-commerce; merchant acquiring and processing; and the Clover® cloud-basedpoint-of-sale (POS) solution. Fiserv solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. In more than 100 countries, approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought….. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Fiserv
- Location : Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai( Ghodbunder Road ), Thane
- Post Name: Industrial Trainee
- Qualification: CA Inter
- Experience : 0-2 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The candidate must intimate his principal at least three months before the date of commencement of ICAI Industrial Training.
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements (Corporate, Finance, Tax etc.)
- As per generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP, IFRS), ensure that monthly books of accounts are closed on a timely and accurate manner, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations Statutory Compliances& Tax Accounting.
- Analyzing financial information, cash management, supporting to ensure smooth closure of audits, other ancillary activities.
- Working on business cases and financial models and will be part of revenue assurance team.
- Required to work on treasury and working capital management, especially focusing on receivables.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply