Finolex industries Recruitment 2021.Finolex industries recruiting CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM for Manager – Indirect TAX and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Finolex Industries Limited is today synonymous with excellence & innovation in PVC &. is India?s 2nd largest PVC Resin manufacturer & largest Pipes manufacturer with turnover of over Rs 1000 crores.It is a part of the FINOLEX Group one of India’s leading business conglomerates with interests in diverse areas such as Telecommunications, Petrochemicals & Irrigation .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Indirect TAX as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Finolex industries
- Location :Pune( Chinchwad )
- Post Name: Manager – Indirect TAX
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 08-10+years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare reports for GST collected and GST credit availed on each month and calculate the liability payable on monthly basis. Calculation of RCM on monthly basis. Preparation of GSTR return on monthly and annual basis and uploading on Government portals.
- Audit of GST and obtaining the report. Classification of goods in system Incorporating changes in GST laws in SAP system. Liaison with all departments and single SPOC for GST. Responsible for collation of information/ reconciliation etc. in relation to statutory/ department audits Customs compliances.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.