Finolex industries Recruitment 2021. Finolex industries recruiting CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA for Manager – Indirect TAX and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Finolex Industries Limited is today synonymous with excellence & innovation in PVC &. is India?s 2nd largest PVC Resin manufacturer & largest Pipes manufacturer with turnover of over Rs 1000 crores..Eligibility for the Manager – Indirect TAX as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Finolex industries
- Location : Pune( Chinchwad )
- Post Name: Manager – Indirect TAX
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA
- Experience:08-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare reports for GST collected and GST credit availed on each month and calculate the liability payable on monthly basis. Calculation of RCM on monthly basis.
- Preparation of GSTR return on monthly and annual basis and uploading on Government portals. Audit of GST and obtaining the report. Classification of goods in system Incorporating changes in GST laws in SAP system.
- Liaison with all departments and single SPOC for GST. Responsible for collation of information/ reconciliation etc. in relation to statutory/ department audits Customs compliances. MAJOR ACTIVITIES Prepare monthly GST return for GST liability and credits
- Reconciliation thereof with SAP balances Uploading of monthly and annual GST return on government portals. Correct classification of goods as per HSN in SAP. Liaison with GST consultants.
- Maintenance of MIS for GST/ Excise/ Customs matters RCM calculation on monthly basis. Review of major Purchase orders/ invoices for GST compliances Liaison with government authorities Interaction with logistics and production teams Incorporation of changes in laws in SAP systems GST audit management and timely closure
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.