Fino Payments Bank hiring graduate for TSM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Fino Payments Bank comes to you from an institution that has served the countrys banking needs for over a decade. We truly value your hard work and understand how important it is to you and your family. It is therefore, our continuous endeavour to provide you with an unmatched banking experience, through our simple products & services that can easily be accessed anytime, anywhere, and in your neighbourhood too. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the TSM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Fino Payments Bank
- Location : Sirsa
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager-Derivatives
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supervise the day to day operational functions of the branch including: vault, drawer and balancing; managing cash difference; intra-day movement between cash and vault; monitoring petty cash movement; cash movement in and out of branch; overseeing teller and customer service duties; and assisting with customer transactions.
- Ensure that the targets for the lending business are met. i.e., sourcing of customers for third party products such as mutual funds, current a/c savings a/c, Joint liability (JLG) loans and insurance etc.
- Approve customer and bank transactions within authority limits.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.