American Express Recruitment for Financial Analysis Manager for Gurgaon location.This position required CA,CPA qualification.The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
American Express ‘s Financial Analysis Manager important details:
- Role Name – Financial Analysis Manager
- Qualification & Experience – CA,CPA with 2-6 years of past experience
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Banking
- Location- Gurgaon
American Express ‘s Financial Analysis Manager Job Description :
- Responsible for managing monthly accounting for legal entities
- Managing end to end responsibility of one of the non- banking legal entities
- Quarterly update to Board members and ensuring all regulatory compliances.
- Analysis of Legal Entity Results, identification of anomalies during close
- Support / participate in standardization, automation and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives
- Maintain close contact with customer / business partners and other interface groups to ensure a smooth service delivery
- Compliance with prevailing policies & procedures etc.
- Ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes to ensure integrity of the information
- Provide end to end support for the legal entity statutory / internal / other audits including discussion with auditors and drive closure of Internal and External Audit of Local as well as US GAAP ledgers
- Coordinate with GBS functions to provide external audit support; including GAR, Accounting and Payment Operations, plus World Services Cashiers as appropriate
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview