FIITJEE Hiring CS for Company Secretary
FIITJEE is hiring CS candidates for the position of Company Secretary .FIITJEE is an Indian coaching institute founded in 1992 by the chairman Dinesh Kumar Goel. It has a pan-Indian network of approximately 84 branches in about 50 cities. It offers courses for students studying in grades 6 to 12, claiming to prepare its members for JEE, SAT, NTSE, KVPY, and JSTSE…Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Company Secretary|
|Experience||12-18 years of relevant experience|
- Conducting Board meeting, General Meetings, Shareholders’ meeting & Committee meetings and providing executive Presence and guidance.
- Regular communication with various company stakeholders, Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Managing Corporate Secretarial matters of the Company and its subsidiary.
- Handling compliance of Transaction Documents like Shareholders Agreements, Share Subscription Agreement etc:
- Managing ESOPs related matters of the Company.
- Legal advice relating to secretarial matters of the company.
- Excellent legal and business judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.