FIITJEE Hiring CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM,M.Com candidates for Manager / Sr. Manager – Revenue Assurance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.FIITJEE is a leading education company and the most powerful brand in supplementary education in India with PAN India & International presence, having more than 60 centers globally. FIITJEE is growing at an enviable growth rate and is a true corporate entity in its segment. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager / Sr. Manager – Revenue Assurance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: FIITJEE
- Location :Delhi( Hauz Khas )
- Post Name: Manager / Sr. Manager – Revenue Assurance
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM,M.Com
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Worked in a Revenue Assurance Profile for atleast 4-5 years
- Understanding of accounting policies, internal control, and banking systems.
- Able to extract and manipulate large data sets.
- Strong Analytical Skills, detail-oriented and self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent Spoken and written communication skills.
- Worked in an ERP environment – SAP, Oracle, or Navision.
- Team handling capabilities and good stable past record
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.